Amazing plan details, thank-you for helping us build our dream shop. I’ll highly recommend to everyone.
* Rendering and Views shown may or may not accurately represent current plan sets. (set 4 1)
Featured Plansets — Apr 2020
– Building plans by Medeek Design – Owned and operated by licensed engineer Nathaniel P. Wilkerson, P.E.
– FREE PDF Download of Plansets (Limited to specific plansets).
– FREE materials list before buying any plans. Available upon request.
– FREE postal shipping within Continental US and Canada.
– Full 3D Models included with every planset.
– Preview entire Planset prior to purchasing.
– Custom Modification Service.
– Visit our Design/Build Forum for answers to all your construction questions.
– All Plansets are Guaranteed for your satisfaction.
– Site design criteria maps for seismic, wind and snow.
– State specific snow load maps and snow load studies.
– CAD library with various architectural and structural details (DWG file format).
– Online Snow Load Calculator with balanced and unbalanced snow loads.
– Online Wind Load Calculator using the Envelope Procedure (ASCE 7-10, Ch. 28, Part 1).
– An API for progmatically querying seismic, snow and wind data.
– The Truss Designer allows calculation of geometry and loads applied to common truss types.
– The Medeek Truss extension generates truss, roof and floor geometry within SketchUp.
– The Medeek Foundation extension generates foundation geometry within SketchUp.
– The Medeek Wall extension generates wall, window and door geometry within SketchUp.
– A selection of spreadsheet calculators for walls, footings, portal frames, fences and decks.