After many weeks of monitoring the constantly evolving situation around COVID-19 and the government’s response, as well as talking to our exhibitors and partners, we have made the decision to reschedule Decor + Design and the Australian International Furniture Fair (AIFF), originally set to take place on 16 – 19 July 2020. The success and safety of our exhibitors, visitors and partners has always been our priority and this will continue to be the case.
We believe strongly that a new date is the safest option for all concerned considering the unprecedented rules regarding social distancing and travel restrictions that are now in place. With this in mind, Decor + Design and AIFF will be rescheduled to later this year.
New dates will be announced once confirmed.
About the Show
Melbourne Exhibition Centre 2019
Australia’s No.1 Interiors Trade Event
The 17th edition of Decor + Design will take place at the Melbourne Exhibition Centre in 2020.
This is the only trade show in Australia which takes a 360-degree view of the Australian interiors industry.
From high-end bespoke pieces to affordable, trusted industry favourites and emerging studios, this hotly-anticipated annual platform for 500+ brands will showcase indoor and outdoor furniture, soft furnishings, home décor, art, lighting and textiles.
This is the No.1 annual buying destination for commercial and residential design projects, hospitality, government and retail. With 10,000+ trade visitors over four days, it’s also the premier networking event for the Australian design industry.
Be inspired, source the latest products, stay up-to-date on trends and industry developments, plus network with peers across the show and through a full program of features.
Decor + Design is co-located with Australia’s largest furniture trade show, the Australian International Furniture Fair, and is a free, trade-only event.
2020 features include:
- The 17thedition of the VIVID Design Awards – Australia’s longest running competition for emerging designers
- Design Laneway, WALL ST & HOMEMADE – Dedicated areas which showcase independent Australian studios designing lighting, homewares, furnishings, textiles and surface art
- The Australian House & Garden International Seminar Series – Be inspired by the latest trends and inspirational key speakers in the Seminar Theatre
- Daily Trend Tours led by leading UK Trend Forecasters Scarlet Opus
- Trends Champagne Lounge – Relax and re-charge in the beautifully-designed networking space